Biografija - Đurović Igor
Birth date: August 29, 1971.
Marital Status: Married (two daughters)
Electrical Engineering Dept.
University of Montenegro
Montenegrin Academy of Sciences and Arts
Member of University Senate
Elsevier Signal Processing
Member of Editorial Board
Areas of current interest and research
Time-frequency signal analysis
Statistical signal processing
Signal analysis and processing
Parametric and non-parametric estimation
Topic of the current research
Algorithm for realization of time-frequency distributions
Robust time-frequency distributions
Fractional Fourier transform applications
Statistical techniques for filtering and denoising
Watermarking in multimedia signal processing
Parametric estimation of the FM signals
IEEE Senior Member
Montenegrin Academy of Sciences and Arts
IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing
IEEE Transactions on Image Processing
IEEE Signal Processing Letters
IEEE Trans. Aerospace and Electronics Systems
IEEE Transactions on Circuit and Systems II
Journal of Applied Signal Processing
IEE Proceedings for Vision, Image and Signal Processing
Information Science – Elsevier
IET Proceedings Radar, Sonar and Navigation
ETF Journal of Electrical Engineering
Research Letters in Signal Processing
Journal of Sounds and Vibrations
Journal of the Optical Society of America A
Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications
Pattern Recognition Letters
IET Circuits, Devices & Systems
Digital Signal Processing
Computer methods and programs in biomedicine
Signal, Image and Video Processing
Computers in Biology and Medicine
IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communication
IEEE Transactions on Communications
World Journal of Modeling and Simulation
IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Magazine
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Member of editorial board of "Research Letters in Signal Processing".
Member of editorial board of "Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering"
Eurasip Journal on Advances in Signal Processing, Special issue on Robust Signal Processing of Nonstationary Signals, lead guest Editor
Member of editorial board of Elsevier "Signal Processing"
ICCCAS'05 Member of Technical Program Committee
member of reviewer board for several international and regional conferences
Ph.D., 1996-2000, in Electrical Engineering at the University of Montenegro
M.Sc., 1994-1996, in Electrical Engineering at the University of Montenegro
B.Sc., 1989-1994, in Electrical Engineering at the University of Montenegro
2011-Present Professor at the Electrical Engineering Department, University of Montenegro.
2006-2011 Associate Professor at the Electrical Engineering Department, University of Montenegro.
Courses: Computer programming, Information theory, Image processing
Graduate studies: Advanced computer programming, Algorithms.
Maritime Faculty: Basic of computers, Computer simulations.
Computer Engineering College: Information systems, Computer programming
Faculty of Production and Management, Trebinje, Bosnia and Herzegovina: Computer programming.
2006-Present Coordinator of PhD studies at the EE Department
2004-2006. Coordinator of post-graduate studies
2003-2004. Chair of the Computer Systems group
2000-2006. Assistant Professor at the Electrical Engineering Department, University of Montenegro.
1998-2000. Teaching Assistant at the University of Montenegro.
1994-1998. Research Assistant at the University of Montenegro.
Visit to INP Grenoble, France and research at the Gipsa Lab, supported by CNRS
Visit to the Technical University of Tampere, Finland, 2006. within CDP+ Project, WUS Austria
Visit to the National Aerospace University, Kharkov Ukraine, 2006.
One month visit to ENSIETA, Brest and joint research within PAI Pelikan, Project, 2004.
One month visit to Ruhr University Bochumm, Germany and joint research in Signal Theory Group within Volkswagen Stuftung Project, 2003.
International Visitors Program, State Department USA, Aug.-Sept. 2001.
AIIA Group, Aristotle University, Greece, Research in digital watermarking and data hiding, 1999.
Maritime Faculty, GMDSS Course, Theoretical Background of the GMDSS System.
- The Centre of Excellence in Bio-informatics BIO-ICT, director of the Centre
- FP7 Foremont project member of team and advisory board committee.
- IPA Holistic member of the Montenegrin academy of sciences
- Partner at the project FP7 BalkanGEO.net
- Member of the group realizing FP7 For-e-mont
- Head of the project "Multiparameter optimization for signal estimation and filtering" for the Ministry of science and education of Montenegro, 2008-2011.
- Participation in the project financed by CNRS related to the analysis of transient signals. This project is realized in 2008 at the INP Grenoble, France, contract No. 180 089 013 00387.
- Head of the CDP+ project for "Digital image processing course" realized with support of the WUS Austria.
- Head of project "Signal parameters estimation based on the time-frequency representations with applications to communication systems" for the Ministry of science and education of Montenegro, 2005-2006.
- Member of team that realized string of projects in the radar system technology for Department of Defence, Canada, 2005-2007.
- Co-head of project "Bird song recognition using the Time-frequency representations," bilateral Greek-Montenegrin Project with Technical University of Creete.
- Member of team that realized several projects for the Ministry of Science and Education of Montenegro, and Ministry of Science and education of Yugoslavia.
- Member of group awarded with a Volkswagen Stiftung Project for 2001-2003.